May 8-12 weekly journal

5
7
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 3.5

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was this a Best Practice? 
5/8updated pause menu/ added more things to the pause menu and title to it. once I finished that I started to add a settings button to our pause menu.10 minutesI used creativity, and communication with my team to figure out what we need for our menus.
5/9added an extra layer for the setting button. added a button to turn off the music and turn on the music. 20 minutes yes, I used creativity, Problem-solving to code the buttons that did not have codes and designed new buttons for our pause menu.
 5/10Introduced games20 minutesi used communication to talk to my team about the other games.
5/11Voted for games10 minutes
 5/12Worked on the blog post, added “credit page has evidence” and work on adding extra things to the game like cleaning up the start menu and pause menu. and started the code for the settings buttons.30 minutesyes, I used creativity, and problem-solving to fix our menu/ make the design a little nicer, and add different things to our other menus

Personal Comments (Optional) 

Are there any other comments you would like to include? If so, please enter them here:

•