May 30th-June 2nd weekly journal

6
1
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 3.5
My goal is to make a working settings menu with buttons to turn on/off certain things

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was this a Best Practice? 
5/29No Schoolall-day
5/30played our game to see if there was anything that needed fixing.15 minutesProblem-solving because if there was something wrong we would’ve fixed it.
 5/31watched a tutorial on how to make a working settings menu. looking for things to show/teach how to do it25 minutesI used problem-solving and creativity. problem-solving was used by trying to find tutorials. I used creativity to design the settings button and menu
6/1I tried figuring out how to remake my setting menu and how to make it only open at a certain button clicked.whole classI used problem-solving to try and figure out how to fix it and make it work and not show up without clicking a certain button.
6/2I continued trying to find and watch videos on how to make a workable music on/off button/ mute button.30 minutesI used problem-solving to find a tutorial on how to make a functional mute/unmute button for construct.

Personal Comments (Optional) 

Are there any other comments you would like to include? If so, please enter them here:

•